DANCE 4 LIFE GROUP CLASSES
Trial Any Foundations & Improver Class Free!
Learn in a relaxed small group environment with other students of similar level. Dance 4 Life offers classes for 9 different styles of social partner dancing! Classes run throughout the year, with a focus on specific concepts every 2-3 weeks, plus an overarching theme every 8-10 weeks.
Jump straight into the group classes with a free 7-day trial pass for all Foundation/Improver level group classes! We'll give you a phone call, giving you a quick introduction to our school, it's dance programs and advise you on how to best use your trial pass. From there, you can start the dancing fun with an entire week of classes in 9 different dance styles! If you're not quite ready to jump straight in, scroll down to read about our Introductory Program.
* Free Trial is only available to new Dance 4 Life clients.
Try the Introductory Dance Program!
Since our group classes are ongoing, there isn't always a clear starting point for when to join into the classes. The Introductory Dance Program is the perfect lead-in for the group classes.
The program consists of 3 personal one-on-one lessons that will introduce you to the world of partnered social dancing. You'll work with an experienced D4L Instructor, who will teach you the basic steps in the dance styles of your choice, giving you enough working knowledge to join the group classes with confidence!
Once you're ready, you can then use your 7-day group class trial to try out the group classes! Your D4L Instructor will advise you on what classes you're eligible to take. Also included is a Party Pass to a social dance night. You'll be able to meet our other instructors and students, watch some dancing in action, and join in yourself!
The introduction gives you a taste of dancing with Dance 4 Life to get a better idea of how learning with us works. Your D4L instructor will work with you to ensure you get what you want out of your dancing, whether it's relaxation, fitness, challenge or just plain fun!
The cost of the Introductory Dance Program is $225 and includes:
* This is only included if you have not already redeemed the free 7-day group class trial.
Dance 4 Life Group Membership
Dance 4 Life offers a breadth of social dance styles for you to try through our Dance 4 Life group memberships! Have fun as you explore the different musical rhythms and dances we have to offer!
By becoming a member, you get ongoing access to weekly group classes in different styles that will immerse you in the world of partnered social dancing.
- Budget (1 weekly group) - $20/week
- Standard (2 weekly groups) - $36/week
- Value (3 weekly groups) - $45/week
- Unlimited (Unlimited groups) - SPECIAL PRICE $60/week
We highly encourage you to enrol in at least 2 group classes to maximise the benefits of learning at Dance 4 Life Studios.
Suggested minimum enrolment:
- 1 Style, 2 Levels (e.g. Samba Foundations/Improvers) - This allows you to learn a variety of dance patterns, whilst ensuring you still develop important foundations technique.
- 2 different dance styles (e.g. Samba Foundation & Zouk Foundation) - This allows you learn dance patterns in 2 different styles, plus learn how general dance technique can be applied to 2 different dance styles.
- Group members are eligible to choose group classes on the weekly timetable that are marked as Foundation or Improver.
- Members can attend Experienced and above level classes if they have gone through our formal elevation process to move up in class levels.
- Minimum 8-week contract. A pause in the contract can arranged if you're unavailable for 8 consecutive weeks.
- Membership fees are payable via direct debit every 2 weeks in advance, where the first debit is the total of 4 weeks upfront payment.
- Click here for full Terms & Conditions
Combine with a Personal Membership!
- Get 10% off when you combine a Group and Personal Membership.
- Standard Combined Membership (1 fortnightly private lesson and 2 weekly group classes) - $67.50/week